Some of you, for whatever your reason, may be celebrating life fearlessly, perhaps possessing spiritual and physical muscle! And that is a great thing, and, for that, I commend you!
Others perhaps aren’t celebrating life, fearlessly or at all! Me; I am celebrating life fearlessly, on purpose, with determination, in spite of my wimpy, little self, and in spite of all of the circumstances that seek to entrap me and keep me afraid!
I am celebrating life fearlessly with God’s help, and I mean with God’s help, literally! And none of this religious, and jihad rhetoric, that makes many hearts afraid to make a move; but only really falls by the wayside, jihad-ism, once GOD [the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob] steps onto the scene and takes over! The walk through life now must be a journey with Yahweh and include the Prince of Peace; it must be at his side, not apart from Him, unafraid, and enjoyable! We have that birthright, that divine right.
While the Jihadist seek world domination, and they, through their terrorists action, have demonstrated their willfulness to conquer and do those types of takeover! They seem to need to do it with arsenal, drawing their means, as we see of this –> image, upwards, as their pledge to the Devil.
That’s how they believe that they will conquer us. That’s how they go about instilling fear, faintness, and forcefulness, with weaponry, pipe bombs, and knives, to gain the objective of their god Allah, who apparently does not promote world peace and respect for the differences of others, when its extremist devotees carry out such bloodshed and carnage, in the name of Allah!
But look here, and start celebrating life fearlessly!
Yahweh, Emmanuel, my God and my Savior, He parts the “Red Sea” for his people; He makes a way for those who know, love, and trust Him; and confounds the enemies in the midst of it!
Some of you might know the biblical account of the parting of the Red Sea, and some of you might not: it is located in the book of Exodus, chapter 13 verse 17, and chapter 14 verse 29. Some may believe the account as true, and others may see it as a fable. That either way, just as the Jihadists [Muslims who advocates or participates in a jihad] hold their belief to-the-death and seek to kill, steal and destroy [us]; so can we, opposing of those deplorable views, believe the God of the Bible, rely on Him to protect and make a way for us, and begin celebrating life fearlessly!
I am the Resurrection and the Life. Whoever believes in (adheres to, trusts in, relies on) Me [as Savior] will live even if he dies. ~John 11:25
There’s no mistaking or overlooking that, in this world, there is evil, there is trouble and there is peril, increasingly-so, it seems, these days! Criminals think nothing of murder, of killing others and then walking away as if what they do or have done is an acceptable and ordinary way of living. They take a life, and then split the spoils [whatever that may be] between them, not taking into account the “domino” effect of suffering that they leave behind, forcing the rest of us as well, to mourn the loss of the loved one and pick up the pieces of their destruction. Jihadists as well reflect those actions. Sad, that loved ones die, and that death is even a part of the equation! But true; that those who believe in Jesus, who believe that He is the resurrection and the life, shall live even though they die.
Redirect your attention to the Prince of Peace!
We must believe that God [the God of the Bible] exists and that His Word is bond, truer than true, and comforting, and helpful, not only in times of trouble, but at all times! Otherwise, snuffed out from under us is any chance of celebrating life fearlessly!
With Scriptures, such as the following, who can go wrong; who should live another day without celebrating life fearlessly! Take note of the scriptures, engrave them in your heart, sear the walls of your mind with them, trust their truth, whether sitting on a pew in church or on your toilet at home! It doesn’t matter where you are, because God is there, with you, speaking in this fashion to you:
- “For I the Lord your God keep hold of your right hand; [I am the Lord], Who says to you, ‘Do not fear, I will help you.’” (Isaiah 41:13)
- “Behold, I am with you and will keep [careful watch over you and guard] you wherever you may go, and I will bring you back to this [promised] land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.” (Genesis 28:15)
- “No weapon that is formed against you will succeed; And every tongue that rises against you in judgment you will condemn. This [peace, righteousness, security, and triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And this is their vindication from Me,” says the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17)
- “Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God [set aside self-righteous pride], so that He may exalt you [to a place of honor in His service] at the appropriate time, casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully].” (1 Peter 5:6-7)
- “So will My word be which goes out of My mouth; It will not return to Me void (useless, without result), Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.” (Isaiah 55:11)
- “I will never [under any circumstances] desert you [nor give you up nor leave you without support, nor will I in any degree leave you helpless], nor will I forsake or let you down or relax My hold on you [assuredly not]!” (Hebrews 13:5)
- “Let them shout for joy and rejoice, who favor my vindication and want what is right for me; Let them say continually, “Let the Lord be magnified, who delights and takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.” (Psalm 35:27)
And that, my friend, is how we jump-start celebrating life fearlessly! Therefore, jump for joy and deliberately live your life, happily. God has you in the palm of His hand, and no one can pluck you from it, even if it may seem that way!